- 1.1 Intro
- 1.2 About Scheme
- 1.3 Levels Of Qualifications
- 1.4 Qualification Bodies
- 1.5 The ITIL Foundation Certifcation Stubble
- 2.1 Service And Service Management Part 1
- 2.2 Service And Service Management Part 2
- 2.3 Service Management Processes Part 1
- 2.4 Service Management Processes Part 2
- 2.5 Service Management Best Practices And Summary
- 3.1 Service Management Practices
- 3.2 Why ITIL
- 3.3 The Service Lifecycle
- 4.1 Service Strategy Purpose And Objectives
- 4.2 Service Strategy Scope
- 4.3 Business Value Stubble
- 4.4 Key Principles Part 1
- 4.5 Key Principles Part 2
- 4.6 Service Stragey Processes
- 5.1 Service Design Purpose And Objectives
- 5.2 Scope Of Service Design
- 5.3 Business Value Service Design
- 5.4 Service Design Key Principles
- 5.5 Service Design Processes Part 1
- 5.6 Service Design Processes Part 2
- 5.7 Service Design Processes Part 3
- 5.8 Service Design Processes Part 4
- 6.1 Service Transition Purpose And Objectives
- 6.2 Service Transition Scope And Business Value
- 6.3 Service Transition Key Principles
- 6.4 Service Transition Processes Part 1
- 6.5 Service Transition Processes Part 2
- 6.6 Service Transition Processes Part 3
- 6.7 Service Transition Processes Part 4
- 7.1 Intro To Service Operation
- 7.2 Service Operation Basic Concepts
- 7.3 Service Operation Processes Part 1
- 7.4 Service Operation Processes Part 2
- 7.5 Service Operation Access Management
- 7.6 Service Operation Functions
- 8.1 Continual Service Improvement Purpose Objectives AndScope
- 8.2 Continual Service Improvement Key Principles
- 8.3 Continual Service Improvement Processes
- 9.1 SMT
- 9.2 SMT Service Automation
- 9.3 SMT Service Analytics
- 10.1 How It All Fits Together
- 10.2 Outro
LEARN365 Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and like different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.